Monday, June 1, 2009

Catching up......again

Friday was supposed to be Hubby's day off but he ended up working 5 hours...OVERTIME!! Saturday we got up early and went to Perinton to donate blood. Stopped at the farmer's market in Fairport on the way home but they didn't have much but plants...went to a little family restaurant and had breakfast. Came home grabbed Hubby's Home Depot gift card and headed for Penfield. He bought a couple of things and then we stopped at Block Buster and picked up some movies. Came home and I crashed..out...nap...felt good. I had to watch the movies Saturday night and Sunday afternoon. Saturday night I ordered pizza and wings...and Sunday morning I went through buyer's remorse for spending $ 40 on food..ok...on one meal. Today I did the laundry and hung it out and then sat here all morning waiting for it to rain. Finally after lunch I decided if it wasn't gonna rain I was gonna mow the lawn. Which I did and as soon as I was done I took the clothes off the line...phew...clothes dried outside and the lawn mowed and it didn't start sprinkling till I was done. So that's it for now.

No comments: