Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wednesday

Not much going on here. Monday in addition to everything else I did I went grocery shopping. Tuesday was baby sitting..Other then that just reading and trying to figure out what to make for supper and laughing at the weather. Sunday I didn't know if I was going to do laundry coz it was supposed to rain..then it wasn't gonna rain till late afternoon..then it was supposed to rain Tuesday. Then it was supposed to rain today. Don't know why those weathermen spend so much money to go to college. Today the weather is spitting in the eye of the weathermen by having the audacity to let the sun shine..and on a day it was supposed to rain. Shame shame. So that's it for this boring little part of the world. We're having chili for supper..Remember it was supposed to be raining..what better to have on a cool, damp day? Oh well..

1 comment:

Nicole said...

ummm...i would eat chili all summer long!!! I love you mommy and I missed you like crazy last night!!! I'll be over later today though!!! :o)