Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wednesday

Hot Dog!!!!!!!!!! 3 days in a row. This morning I decided to walk to the library so I packed a lunch...grabbed some cash so I could go to the grocery store and headed out at 9:50 for the library. Read a few magazines and ate my lunch. About 12:30 I packed up and walked over to Hegedorns to pick up some stuff I needed, then walked home. Man its hot out. Sam is bringing the kids over tomorrow night and I promised her burgers and taco salad. I've never made this kind of taco salad before but I've had it so it should be interesting to see if its what I remember. If not....there's 1000 more recipes on the internet. Tonight Hubby and I and Nicole if she gets here on time are having BLT's. Right now I've got the hose running in the kids pool trying to get it filled up for this week end. I figure its gonna take a long time to fill so I came in and set the timer for 30 minutes. 5 minutes to go. I'm glad summer is finally here. I really enjoyed my walk to the library this morning. We have so much with in a mile of my house and a mile walk is only about 20 minutes. So now I'm hot and sweaty and ready for a nap but I'm not gonna take one coz if I do I know I won't sleep tonight. So off to check the pool.

No comments: