Thursday, June 11, 2009

Update on the sting thing

Well, I ended up going to Urgent Care last night. 2 antibiotics and prednisone later maybe we'll finally get this puppy under control. Because Wegmans is still doing free antibotics it only cost me $2.30 for the 11 prednisone. Yippeeee. Then I went to Walgreens to buy more test strips for my blood glucose meter and another bottle of glucose control solution. Nope they don't carry it you have to order through the manufacter. Well they're a bunch of know nothings coz I came home and googled Truecontrol and I ordered it through drugstore.com . I'm really fed with Walgreens..everytime I go in there it seems they can't answer my questions. Well this Benydryl is kicking my butt so I'll eat lunch now..take my pills, curl up with Tom Clancy and probably zonk for a while.

No comments: