Sunday, June 21, 2009

What's been going on

Thursday was spent reading, taking pills and sleeping. I took a couple of naps. Seems every time I fell asleep the alarm went off to take pills. I was asleep early too. Friday Ken was home..we didn't do much until 3:00 and then we went looking for a new computer coz ours crapped out AGAIN. We ended up getting both a desk top and a laptop. The laptop is doing great. He can't get the desk top to recognize the internet. He's frustrated...I'm frustrated...everybody is frustrated. Yesterday Nicole and I went to Spa Elan at Woodcliff for our massages. All I can say is....WOW. It ws very relaxing. Then we zipped over to Eastview Mall and picked up some Camille's. Later Ken and I went grocery shopping and got dessert at Mona Lisa. Today I made Ken steak for Father's Day. That's all so far.

No comments: