Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Can I even remember?

ok..I haven't blogged since last Wednesday...Thursday went with my hair dresser/friend to her doctor appointment. Wish the Doctor could figure out what's wrong with her..Then we came back to her house..ate lunch and she did my hair. Jen got her hair cut. I was pooped Thursday night so I went to bed early.. like 8:00 and never heard Ken come home from band practice. Friday Ken had off so we went grocery shopping and then I went to pick up the grand kids. Saturday we went over to the high school and launched rockets. The boys loved that. Came home..ate supper, gave baths and then watched a movie. Sunday was church and the boys rode their bikes for a while. Monday I packed the kids clothes up and we walked down to the village and watched the Memorial Day parade and then in the afternoon we went to Genessee Country Museum coz the Webster Village Band was playing. Then I took the kids home. When I got home we ate supper and then went to Empire lanes and bowled. They had a coupon for .99 games with a coupon so we bowled 3 games.It was a very tiring but fun week end. I love those kids so much. Today so far I've done the laundry and hung it out...waiting for the grass to dry up a little more so I can mow lawn as it's supposed to rain tomorrow and Thursday.

No comments: