Thursday, May 14, 2009

Trying to remember

what I did Monday,Tuesday and Wednesday....Hmmm Monday was laundry..washed and hung outside....RG&E 30 minutes...me saved 2 hours 30 minutes. Hmmm...went and paid the cable bill, stopped at Rite Aid..99 cent Bowl Appetites and then went to Walgreens...last Friday when I went there they had discontinued food products super cheap..should have bought them then coz they were all gone...every one of them. Ran Jen's boots over to school for her. After Jen got home we went grocery shopping.
Tuesday.... Had to babysit for my hairdresser...rode my bike. I was almost all the way home when I realized I'd forgotten my bike helmet...< GASP!!!!!!!!!!!> I never...and I mean NEVER ride without my helmet so I don't know where my head was when I left...though I do know where it wasn't...inside my helmet. Got home and mowed the lawn..It was a very busy day for me. But a good day. Wednesday..I didn't have anything to do coz I got it all done Monday and Tuesday so I spent the day reading and catching up on e-mail. Nicole came over around 3:15 and we walked down to Bed Bath and Beyond and then over to Wegmans with a quick stop at Kohls, then back home to have supper and then off to church for our party for the end of the Discipleship course we've been taking. That was fun. Then Nicole and I decided to run to Empire Lanes for a quick game of bowling...Had we waited until 9:00 it would have only been $ 1.29 a game but Nicole had to get some sleep before her overnight so we paid full price..$ 4.05 for shoe rental...$ 4.50 a game...when the heck did bowling get so expensive??? Luckily I had my own shoes so I was a cheap date..I only cost her $ 4.50. Today is Ken's last day of working 8 hour days...He has tomorrow off and then he'll be working 10 hour days Monday Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday and have Friday, Saturday and Sunday off..Except the Monday after next is Memorial Day so he'll have a 4 day week end..Well of to order Mom's pills

No comments: