Saturday, May 16, 2009

Fast forward......

Ok........Thursday Jen and I were invited to a revival meeting in Lyons, NY. Sounded like fun so we went...the preacher was good..Gave me lots to think about. His text was Titus 2:11-15. We didn't get home till very late. And that's when I remembered that Ken had Friday off!!!!!!!!!!! So Friday we washed all the windows and screens on the house. And planted our 4 raspberry plants that we bought probably a month ago..I'm just hoping they're still alive. That took us till a little past lunch and then we just took it easy the rest of the day. Friday night was RU. Remember my story about the elderly lady I was going to pick up for RU and when I got there she'd fallen and broke her wrist? Well last night she got to RU and started having chest pains so they called the ambulance for her. Last I heard was that it wasn't a heart attack...they'd given her something for the pain and they were going to keep her overnight for observation. I'm telling you...that woman is gonna be the death of me yet. LOL. This morning Ken and I went grocery shopping and now I'm just sitting around waiting for it to be time to go to the Mother Daughter Banquet at church. Other then that....not much going on.

No comments: