Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wednesday (Birthday..day two)

Ok......its been a busy time. Yesterday Nicole came over unexpectedly. I was happy. She had my birthday card. We ate supper and then Nicole, Jade and I went for a walk. When we got back Ken and Jen had been to Wegmans and gotten me a cookie cake and ice cream. We sat around eating it and Ken told Jen to go get my present. There wasn't supposed to be any present coz I hadn't gotten him one. I got a 2 pack of under the bed storage bins... Ken said," Is that the instructions in there?" I kept saying no...why would you need instructions? You put the top on and shove it under the bed...surely nobody is stupid enough to need instructions for an under the bed storage bin..He kept saying he thought they were so I reached in and got them..OH BOY!!!!!!!!!! They almost needed to give me CPR. The picture is what it was...




I was blown away....lets just say I have enough for 5 swedish massages.. I love my family....I love them anyways but I....I..... I.... really love my family.

Today I got up at 5:30 AM..necessity because of Ken's new hours and made his coffee, lunch and breakfast. Did my devotions, Got chicken out and thawed and marinating for supper, made 2 different macaroni salads, boiled some eggs, went outside and worked up the parts of my grow beds that hadn't been worked up yet and planted 6 roma tomato plants, my zucchini plant and 8 green pepper plants. By then it was 10:30 and I'd had enough of the sun and the heat so I came inside. Was supposed to get my hair done today but my hair dresser isn't feeling well so we're going to make it for another day. I'm just gonna chill the rest of the day.

No comments: