Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Catch up...again

Friday...dentist....hmmm...Started mowing the lawn...Nick and James stopped by to show me the new car...Nick stayed and hung out till she had to go to work. Saturday..Grocery shopping...finished mowing the lawn. Training at church...We were going to go to a Mexican restaurant in Perinton but when we got there it was closed so we went to AppleBee's. I had the Fiesta Lime Chicken...oh man I love that stuff. Then we went to Mona Lisa and Ken sprung for dessert..Yes I got the Festa Cake ...AGAIN. Went home and watched alittle TV then went to bed. Sunday was church..Nicole came over and hung out until it was time for her to go to work. Before that we went to Target and I got some new tires for my bike. I had mountain bike tires on it coz its a mountain bike but I mostly ride it on the road so I needed something with a smoother tread. Monday I planted the flowers mom bought me. bout time..I'd only had them 2 weeks or so. Went over and met Ken at his work for lunch and he put the new tires and tubes on the rims. Went home and just hung out all day...it was to hot to do much else. Ken came home and put the rims back on my bike while I finished supper. After supper I took the bike for a short ride..oh yeah..I'm loving the new treads. Then I brought up the hammock frame and put my new hammock on it and laid there for a half hour or so. Today I had to go babysit for my hair dresser so I rode my bike over. She has a 4 month old and an almost 2 year old that I watch usually on Tuesday's so she can go with another lady from church to Food Link to get food for our food cupboard at church. Loaded the girls in the stroller and walked their entire street and then around the corner to the park. A total of 2.7 miles..pushing a stroller. By the time Angela got home it was raining so she drove me home. I'll walk over ( 2 miles) one of these days and get my bike. Made homemade beef vegetable soup for supper..MMMMMMM MMMMMMM Good. Just the thing for a cold rainy night. Now just hanging out waiting for Biggest Loser to start..if I can stay awake that long.

No comments: