Saturday, April 11, 2009

Saturday Afternoon

Well here it is Saturday afternoon and what have I been doing since yesterday? Jen and I went over to Nicole's and we went out to lunch....Monte Alban...I think...in Irondequoit..Mexican...MMMMMMmmmmmmmm it was so good.. I had a combination plate...1 hard taco, 1 tostado, 1 enchilada. Then we went to Aldi's so I could get my RU snack and then off to Barnes and Nobles or whatever the heck the book store is at the Mall at Greece Ridge so Nicole could buy a book. Today we got up early and went to the public market...I was hoping to find some plants...raspberry, brocolli...something. Just vegetables and some fruit. It was cold there..wind whipping through those sheds. Got some good deals and later found out some not so good deals. But it was our first trip of the year so it was fun. Came home and unloaded all that and Ken and I went grocery shopping at the grocery stores. Back home and now I'm playing on the computer. Nicole texted me and said she slept till noon....lazy bum...LOL OH and I did buy 4 raspberry plants...at Aldi's...now to figure out where to plant them. AND....my hammock came in!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah....come on warm weather.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

not soo lazy after all huh?? 4 mile walk.....OUTCH!!