Tuesday, April 7, 2009

4/7/2009

BRING BACK THE RAIN !!! BRING BACK THE RAIN!!!! Woke this morning to that dirty 4 letter word on the ground. And its still doing it. Did my devotions early this morning and worked out on the WII early this morning. I'm tired of being fat. My problems are 1. I love food. 2. Snacking. 3. Late meals and late snacking. 4. My craving for sweets that I never had until I decided to lose weight. Mostly cake but just about anything sweet will do. 5. Inactivity...which would get alot better if it would get to be Spring already!! Last night I made cube steaks,out of a the box mashed potatoes, sauteed mushrooms, tossed salads, and the little bit of green beans left over from Sunday. And I ate nothing after supper though it was really hard not to. More habit then being hungry. I'm an emotional eater. Tonight we're having Pork steaks and saurkraut, boiled potatoes, tossed salads and..........some kind of vegetable. Not sure yet what kind. Oh rats, I just remembered I had to do my cabbage,turkey bacon and onion thingy too..Not for supper but its just something we like to eat with our meals. Its very low carb and low fat because of the turkey bacon.

No comments: