Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Last night we ended up going out to supper with Nicole and James. We went to the Nutcracker. That was fun...its always fun when we get together with them. Nicole has a new job...I can't remember the long name she gives it but its at Heritage Christian Services...helping physically and mentally challanged adults to do ordinary everyday things. We're just praising the Lord coz He's the one who got her the job in this economy. Came home and watched a little TV and then went to bed. This morning I did the laundry and hung it outside..I'm sooooo excited..this means Spring is offically here...for a while at least. We get the Grand Chrildren this week end which is always fun. Hoping the weather is nice so we can do stuff outside. Maybe the Zoo as I just got my yearly membership card..or maybe to a park to play on the stuff there..or I bought them styrofoam airplanes that we could fly if it isn't to windy out. I'm picking them up Thursday so I'll have them all day Friday too. Yippee...I love having them here. Other then that...not much going on right now..

No comments: