Friday, April 10, 2009

She's back

wow...after all I blogged Tuesday I've been silent for 2 days...that's coz I been busy...Wednesday I went to my Mommy's..did some paperwork and then out to lunch. Had to leave early so I could pick up Nicole and get home to make supper and then off to church. Yesterday I walked ...yes I said walked...to the library. It was absolutely gorgeous out. A little cool but the sun was shining so bright. Spent about 3 1/2 hours reading magazines and then walked home. Made supper and then we went to church to watch the movie Fireproof. Good movie. Unfortunately in being away from the computer for 2 days I have almost 40 e-mails to catch up on...and that's after deleting all the junk mail and all my blogs to catch up on...and I've only got another 2 hours and I have to head to Nicole's for our Friday lunch date so today isn't looking good for catching up. So off I go to do ....something.

No comments: