Saturday, April 4, 2009

4/04/2009

Its Saturday!!!!!!! Its Saturday!!!!!!!!!! Know what that means????? Absolutely nothing...LOL. Just means everybody's home. On the agenda today is grocery shopping and Ken seems to think he needs new underwear and shoes...didn't we just buy him some last year? Kidding...I know he needs new underwear and shoes. Other then that I don't know what's going on. Maybe a concert at Nazareth College. Maybe a concert in Honeyoye Falls. Maybe I'd just like one Saturday where we weren't doing something. But its gonna be colder and rainy today so we can't do any work outside anyway. The lawn needs to be raked so bad and I need to do the rest of the doggy clean up...Yuck I hate that job but not as much as I hate having to watch where I'm walking. Really got to get the grow bed rebuilt that fell apart. I've got lettuce, broccoli and zucchini plants up on the back porch. The lettuce and broccoli I could probably plant out under plastic if it would quit raining enough for me to get the beds worked up. My problem isn't time its motivation. I can't seem to get myself moving. I seem to remember that I did ok last summer so it must be a winter hibernation thing. I'm still wanting to get a lap top so that when all my work is done I can lay out in the hammock serve the web while I swing in the shade. And boy oh boy is my body aching today after that walk to the mall yesterday. Last night's message at RU was fantastic...it was about bitterness. Good good message. I don't think I harbor alot of bitterness but its always good to hear a message like that and get a reality check. Well its 8:40 and nobody else is up yet...slugs. LOL. Off to make up my grocery list so when they get up and ready to go I'm ready to go.

No comments: