Monday, April 13, 2009

So So So

After I finished Saturdays blog Nicole called and said Jim didn't want her sitting in the house all day reading he wanted her to go for a walk or something. So adventurous soul that I am I went over and we walked from her place to Park Ridge. On the way back we walked through some of the neighborhoods and ended up walking 4 miles round trip. Called Ken and Jen and they met us at Nicole's and we all went out to supper at Chili's. The funny thing is I'd walked so much I wasn't really hungry so I only ate about half my meal. Boxed the rest up and brought it home. Took Nicole back home and played Fish Whisperer. LOL. She has a beta but she doesn't like touching it so when the bowl needs to be cleaned I go over and catch Finnegan in my bare hand and transfer him to another bowl and then she pours him back in. Came home and we watched Marly and Me..stupid movie. Sunday before we left for church I set my oven to automatically turn on so the ham would be almost done when we got home...Failure...again. For some reason the oven only turns on about half the time when I preset it. But........by the time lunch/supper was done Nicole was there so she had supper with us.While we were waiting for the meal to get done we watched, " The family that preys" That was a good movie. Jen went to spend the night with Nicole so I didn't have to make anything to eat...I ate the rest of my Chili's and Ken had to take the movies back so he picked himself up some sushi...Yucky but he likes it. Today I spent a couple of hours transplanting broccoli and lettuce into my grow beds and covering them with plastic. 2 hours outside in the sunshine and fresh air. I'm beat. Not that the work was hard but I'm just not used to that much fresh air. Don't know what's going on tonight but I hope it isn't strenuous..I'm tired.

No comments: