Monday, April 6, 2009

4/6/2009 AM

Darn!!! Got up at 6:25 to let the dogs out and was greeted with rain...AGAIN. Why couldn't today be like yesterday. I think one more day would have dried up the lawn puddles so I could have gotten out to the growbeds and gotten the broccoli and lettuce planted and covered. And I could have hung out the laundry. Now I must give RG&E money to dry my clothes. Yes I probably could have done laundry on another day but it doesn't look to promising for the rest of the week either and the family likes clean clothes plus I am so a creature of habit...Monday is laundry day darn it..LOL. I should get to the library one day this week and do my monthly magazine read but I really don't want to drive...ok..going to check out the weather channel. Yeah its looking pretty nasty all week..I wouldn't mind cold but I hate walking in the rain and snow. I still need to work out today..and I should do the inventory thing I was talking about. Or...I could just sit here all day with occasional runs downstairs to switch over and fold laundry...Nahhhhhh off to do something

No comments: