Thursday, July 2, 2009

Wednesday

Yesterday was a pretty busy day. I was peacefully layng on the couch working on my
2nd in the series Tom Clancy book when I remembered it was the first of the month and time to pay my bills. Paid my bills and Shaun's car payment which I'm taking care of while he's gone and then decided that I really needed to get the computer deski cleaned off. It took me 2 hours but many oh man does it look good. Then I decided it was time to call Frontier. A month ago a guy came to the door and talked me into signing up for a new Frontier plan that included call waiting and caller ID for 5 dollars less then I was paying now. Had it not been for the caller ID and call waiting I probably wouldn't have. It was supposed to take effect beginning with the next billing. I remembered yesterday as I was playing the bills that it still hadn't been activated so I called. First the customer service rep tried to tell me that they were offering that plan anymore..well I had a signed year contract that said they should..finally she decided that somebody had made a mistake and that they'd "forgotten" to activate it...YA THINK? But any way when Mom called this morning it came up on caller ID..YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today I've absolutely nothing but lay here on the couch reading...I have 3 books that need to be read by July 15th. Off I go...again.

No comments: