Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday

What a busy week end we had...well actually it was Saturday that was busy. First let me back up to Friday. Hubby came home and we had to go back to his work coz he brought the work keys home with him. After that we stopped at a blood lab in Pittsford so I could get my quarterly blood work done. Then it was off to lunch. We ate at some wood fired pizza place. It was ok but way over priced. Then it was back home to get the bags so we could go grocery shopping. Didn't have a whole lot to pick up but we managed to spend alot of money anyways. Saturday morning we got up and I wrapped Kayla's birthday presents. Sammy was having a party for her and we were invited. Oh oh..I forgot a card and I wanted to get her some balloons so off we went to Irondequoit. Oh but wait....before we go to Factory Card Outlet lets go to Harbor Freight ( They carry the solar system I'm interested in ) So we went...we looked...we didn't buy. If it was me I'd just buy the sucker and bring it home but I want hubby to be onboard...So we talked about it...and talked about it...and talked about it..not just at the store but the rest of the day and it looks like we may be getting one. Its just a little cheapo 45 watt system and we really want it just to be able to play with it and see if we'd be interested in doing something on a larger scale. So maybe soon. Went and got a birthday card and picked up 3 balloons. Took off for the party. We had a good time. Left there around 4:30 came home, Nicole followed us. Then we walked over to the Webster Firemen's Carnival so Ken could get his steamed clams. That's the only reason we go..well..that and the cotton candy. Nicole had to work an overnight so she tried to sleep on a mattress on the living room floor but every time she drifted off they set off a tester for the fireworks display they were going to have. We're so close to the fairgrounds that when they go "boom" the house shakes..She didn't get much sleep. She left for work and I went and sat on the back patio and watched the display. Might as well watch them..you can't sleep through them. Fell into bed and got a whole 5 hours sleep. Body clock is set at 5:30. Nicole was back at 8:15ish. She had to go back into work at 4:00 so she crashed at the house for the day. She usually works the 4-midnight but she wanted to go to Kayla's party so I guess somebody who works the 4-midnight switched with her. We had great messages at church yesterday. Pastor just got back from vacation so apparently the Lord recharged his batteries while he was gone. Today when the alarm went off I was so tired from the week end that I made hubby's coffee, breakfast and lunch and headed back to bed. Finally got up at 8:30. Had a banana and went out to mow the lawn. The sun was brutal but its done. I did the laundry yesterday though today might have been a better day to do it. No matter..its all done. That's it for today.

No comments: