Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday

Watched the fire works on R News. It was pretty cool considering it was on TV. Sunday morning Nicole texted me and said I should make her breakfast (she was finishing up an overnight) I told her I could do that. So she came over and I made breakfast and then we went to church. The first Sunday of the month we do nursery and yesterday was our Sunday. We had so much fun playing with the babies. Today I Ken took out the garbage and I finished mowing the lawn. Took me about 30 minutes. Mom called and told me the wood chucks got her cabbage, kholrabi and brussel sprouts. I have to get the windshield replaced so we can get the van inspected this month so I called Progressive and got that arranged. They're coming to the house Wednesday to replace it. Ken and I took off and did some running. We went to Palmer's only to find out they were closed today, across the driveway to Lori's Natural Food where Ken got some stuff to make sushi. Then we went to Home Depot so he could return a switch plate and get a couple of new ones. We stopped at Wambach's and got a dozen cabbage plants. Our broccoli is almost done so I'll pull the plants in a couple of days and plant the cabbage. I wanted some Chinese food so my hubby got us some and then Nicole and Jim stopped over and dropped off a bag of french fries from 5 guys burger and Fries. Now I'm just sitting here catching up on e-mail

No comments: