Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday

Well I've not written much coz there hasn't really been much going on. Tuesday we went to AT&T about our phones that keep shutting off. The good news is Ken's still had 14 days left on the warranty so they replaced his for free. The bad news was supposedly mine had gotten wet and that voided the warranty. The only wet mine had gotten was from persperation but whatever. The good news is I found out I could go to Walmart and buy a cheap $20 GO phone and put my sim card in it. The even better news is Nicole had an old Blackberry that she gave me and I didn't have to spend the $20. I may never buy a phone from AT&T again. We'll see. I don't know...that I Phone keeps calling my name but as you HAVE to get internet on it for another $30 a month that may be put on hold for a long time. Right now I'm going to concentrate on making extra principal payments on my house. The way things are going I really want to get it paid off so if something happens to my pension or to Ken's job we'd only have to worry about taxes and insurance and not mortgage payments also. Been watching alot of you tube videos about rain barrels and solar systems.Interesting things. Right now I'm waiting for Ken to get home..yes I know its Friday but they had training scheduled for today so he had to go in for 2 hours. Hey its overtime. So off I go to do something constructive...

No comments: