Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July

Thursday I did not a whole lot. Hubby came home early and took me out for supper. Yeah me...I didn't have to cook or do dishes. Friday we went grocery shopping and got Madea goes to Jail..Hilarious. We went to Carrabba's for supper. Oh my gosh..It was an awesome experience. The food was great and so was our waiter. His name was Noah and he's a college student at RIT. We know coz we talked to the manager. Today I decided we should probably do some work. I did the laundry and then we went to Home Depot so Hubby could get some lumber to build me a compost bin. While he worked on that and did the dishes I mowed the lawn. Well..most of the lawn. Still have the front to do. Had to trim some thorn bushes along the side of the yard and Hubby came out and helped me pick them up. Then I went and helped him put together the compost bin. Its awesome. Right now its sitting on the side walk by the front door but eventually it'll make it to the back yard. Finally around 7:00 we wrapped things up and went and picked up subs. So now I'm sitting here trying to stay awake until 10:00 because they're supposed to show the fireworks on R News.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

only you watch fireworks on the news!!!! your nutty but I love you