Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Update on Wednesday

Well mom had her test but we still don't know anything....they said they took a biopsy...so I looked through her paperwork while she was in the bathroom. Said she needed a repeat endoscopy in 2 years if Barretts was confirmed. Hmmmmm...Is Barretts bad? I'll have to look that one up. So as I was at Parkridge I stopped at the BJ's in Greece and got gas for $3.729 a gallon....nice score. I only got $20 worth and it only gave me a tad over 1/4 or a tank...oy. Stopped at Aldi's and picked up hamburger buns, then drove to the other side of the village and got a dozen ears of sweet corn. I was sure when I got there the stand would be empty....or gone...but it was there and had corn on it...So for supper we're having sloppy joes, french fries and corn on the cob. Probably the last time this year for fresh corn but that's ok.

No comments: