Monday, September 15, 2008

Catching up

Wow....its been since Thursday?? Ok...Friday..what did I do Friday?? Oh yeah...not much. LOL. Actually I think it was basically my first down day for the week. So I sat here catching up on my e-mail when I get one from Nicole that sounds like she's having an extremely bad day so I call her and say, " Wanna do lunch?" That's like asking if the pope is catholic. It's 11:30 and lunch is at noon so its hurry up and get dressed and get my carcass into the city. We went to the McDonald's on Monroe and Averill.. its only down the street from where she works so we had almost an entire hour to just sit and talk and laugh and pick each other up. Friday afternoon I went and picked up my 3 adorable grand kids. The 19th is the boys' 3rd birthdays so it was our week end to celebrate. Nana spent way to much money but we had a blast. I'll put pics up soon either here or on my myspace page which I'll put a link to here so those who aren't on myspace can access them. I am in the process of canning 17 quarts of tomatoes today to go along with the 7 I've already canned. So now its off to make supper for the hubby and my girl.

No comments: