Saturday, September 20, 2008

Failure

Ok...I completely failed in my quest today to get my Mom somemore Mrs. Wages spaghetti sauce mixes so she could make my sister some spaghetti sauce and in my quest to get a Mrs. Wages Ketchup mix to try. I went to Walmart, Wegmans, K-mart, Hegedorns and another walmart. I found 1 could it 1 pkg of Mrs. Wage's salsa mix coz my mom said it was good.

So what's been going on? Thursday I went to my MOm's and we went shopping...for Mrs. Wages of all things..LOL. Then we picked tomatoes and I mowed the rest of her lawn. Friday was kind of a I've been busy all week I just wanna chill day though I did manage to go to lunch with Nicole.

Today I was checking my e-mail when my father in law IM'd me to ask if hubby had made a delivery he was supposed to make...and to tell me that the UT game was gonna be on TV today...I hurried up and got dressed and went on my quest for Mrs. Wages and did the grocery shopping...I still have to harvest my soy beans and pull up my green bean plants and take down the trellis and I only have 3 hours till kick off so I'm outta here.

No comments: