Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Catching up......

That will probably be the title of many of my blogs because I'm to freaking busy to keep up with it. Ok..so the football game Saturday afternoon....BUMMER. They lost...no they didn't lose...they got trounced. But maybe they can redeem themselves this coming Saturday coz they're playing at 3:00 PM and its gonna be on TV. But my Bills won Sunday...just won but won none the less. Monday I did my laundry and canned the tomatoes I'd gotten from my Mom last week. Tuesday I went to my Mom's and mowed her lawn....4 hours on the lawn mower but half an hour of that was spent sitting...talking to Nicole....and picked more tomatoes. I was gonna do them today but I'm just to tired coz...I spent 2 hours mowing my own lawn today. And I have to go get my baby girl in 2 1/2 hours so she can come over for supper and go to church..well...if we have time to eat coz I have to take her to Sam's Club first to order contacts. I got an e-mail from Shaun. He was getting ready to fly to Iraq. He's doing ok and he said he'd send me an address so we can send him stuff as soon as he gets settled.

No comments: