Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tuesday's Stuff...

I've been busy....most of the morning but I think I'm done now....well..done with work...now I get to do fun stuff like upload photo's and videos...videos are going on youtube so stand by for those. The pics are up on my space.....www.myspace.com/dianekirkland. My myspace is public so anyone can view it. I have a Youtube account too but I can't remember the url so I'll have to add it later. So far today I've.....washed the laundry and hung it out on the lines. There's nothing I love more then looking out the window and seeing my laundry flapping in the breeze. I also mowed the lawn. Takes me about 2 hours with the push mower but that's about the only time I really get any exercise anymore. Paid my mom's bills online...LOL...she loves it that I can do that. So now its off to upload videos onto you tube....I'll be back..oh while I'm gone I'll give you a couple of pics to look at....

Colin



Ian


Kayla

No comments: