Monday, September 8, 2008

My First Post on My New Blog

Well I've finally done it. Set up a blog. So where do I start? Ok..how about why I want to blog. I like to share what's on my mind and what's going on in my life, but people don't always want to hear it...or don't have time to hear it when I want to tell it. So I'll write it here and then you can skip through the parts you don't want to hear and read the parts you don't have time to hear when you have the time. What's important to me? My family...all of them....Husband, kids, grandkids, ex- relatives, future relatives, my Mom, aunts, uncles , cousins...they're all very important to me. But the one who's most important to me is my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. He took a rotten sinner, lost and on her way to hell and made her a child of God. My life from before July 19, 1981 to today, September 8, 2008 has changed drastically but its been a slow change. And He's not done working on me yet I'm sure. So here I am...prepare for the journey through my life.

No comments: