Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Last Day of June

Wow...its been 2 weeks since I've blogged...The first and most important news is that Jim and Nicole are back !!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!! Now the hunt is on for jobs and a place to live..Jobs first though. I've had the little dog here with me..What a trip !!!!!!!!!! She wears me out watching here..LOL. Saturday Jen had a Birthday Party for her son Taylor's 15th birthday...That was a fun filled afternoon. I hated to see the day end. So the birds have been eating my wheat...I went Monday and got Bird Netting to put over it..Tuesday I went out and let 4 birds out of it..did my laundry..got the pool emptied out and washed off and put away..oh yeah..had the grandkids last week end.. What a hoot they are. They had a blast at Jen's too. Lots to do today so no more time to write. Oh and Saturday was my baby boy's 31st birthday and he wasn't here to enjoy it...I love that boy

No comments: