Saturday, June 19, 2010

Busy Busy Week

What a busy week we had...this was Jen's last week home before she goes to Tennessee for a month with her grandparents. Monday Ken left for work, Jen 1 came over and we went to meet Jen 2's Mom, grandma and one of her aunts for lunch at Wendy's on Lake Ave...or as we call it Ghetto Wendys..all went well till we were leaving and this old man with a walker started screaming at the top of his lungs about how this black lady had run to get in front of him in line..doubting she had to run very fast coz I saw him walking. We went over to Aunties to introduce her to Jen 1 and then met Ken at Executive South...oh boy...lots of water and my balls with a desire to go swimming...luckily I had a lot of old balls so Jen and I used them..I think Ken actually ended up with more balls leaving then he did when we first got there. LOL. Tuesday my Mom and sister came to the city coz my sister had a doctor's appointment on Alexander Street and my Mom didn't know how to get there I took her. Left the doctor appointment and went over and picked up Aunt Edna and went to Greece to a Chinese Buffet, Ollies, and the dollar store. Wednesday Jen had a music lesson and then later on we went to Tractor Supply and I got some liquid fence to try and keep the deer and rabbits out of my garden. Thursday....hmmmm...I know we did something Thursday...just can't remember right now what it was.. Uh Duh !!!!!!! Thursday we went to Jen 1's and spent the afternoon. We went to this place called Tee Off. Its a driving range but they also have a grill and ice cream. Picked up Jen and her son Taylor and went to Tee Off and had lunch, then hit 2 bucket of balls, had ice cream and went back to Jen's to watch a little History Channel. Stopped at Little Caesars and picked up Pizza, Crazy Bread, Wings and Pop for supper.Friday we went on a quest to find material for culottes for me..Webster had some but not the amount I needed..supposedly Southtown had the right amount...drove over and surprise..they did but not in one hunk like I wanted. So I got half of what I needed and then stopped at Wegmans and picked up some lunch stuff and headed to the cousin's coz she and hubby had just gotten back from Myrtle Beach..Had a blast with them as usual and then came home. Today I went grocery shopping, got some newspapers and cardboard boxes in the recycling bin, vacummed, emptied garbage cans and did the dishes. Went out and layed in the hammock and started reading a magazine and it started raining...so in the house I came...I guess that's all for now...

1 comment:

Nicole said...

holy moley mommma!!! You wore me out just writing about all the stuff you did!!