Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Tuesday Still

My Mom called this morning and said it was raining in Nunda..Hubby called and said it was sprinkling in Pittsford..It wasn't doing anything here so instead of reading e-mail and catching up on facebook I decided maybe I should get the front lawn mowed and start mulching my tomatos and broccoli. Walk outside and open the garage and I notice sprinkle marks on the van...which reminds me...the gutters need cleaning. So I drag out the ladder and clean the pine needles away from the down spouts so the water can drain down them instead of run over the sides. Got that done and it wasn't raining so on to mowing the front lawn. Emptied on catcher full of grass around the tomatos. Was about 7 swipes from having the front done when it started raining..but it wasn't raining hard so I finished up and have half the broccoli mulched. Now I don't know if I want an early lunch ( I didn't eat breakfast) or to read my e-mail and facebook..decisions decisions.

No comments: