Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Monday

Monday was once again golf day...Jen came over a little early so she could use my high speed internet to order B-Day presents for her son. Picked Ken up at work and headed for Southern Meadows in Rush. 2 hours of walking and smacking that golf ball we headed to Henrietta for supper. Chili's again. I had the mini tacos.They were good but man oh man were they salty. Today was spent waiting for UPS to show up with the stuff I ordered for Taylor for his birthday. Any other day its a parade of UPS and FEDEX trucks up and down my street. Today it was dump trucks and nary a delivery truck in sight. Finally I heard the familiar sound of squeaky brakes and the package was here..YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!! Not much else going on.

1 comment:

Powell River Books said...

Hello Diane - Just wanted to thank you for choosing to follow my blog about float cabin living. I see you play the UPS game too. We have a condo in the States and often order things to be delivered there. Unfortunately they can't get inside to leave packages so it is a constant wait and see game for us too when we order something to be delivered. If you ever have a question about my blog just leave a comment or send me an e-mail. Again, welcome! - Margy