Friday, June 11, 2010

Thursday

Got up and made Ken's breakfast and packed his lunch as usual. Then headed off to join Jen at an awards ceremony at her son's school. It was fun..amongst the awards they had entertainment. Went back to Jen's to hang out while we waited for the driving range to open. I walked out the door and waited for her to shut the dogs into the kitchen. Looked downa and saw 2 little garter snakes slithering along the front of the house..Yuck Yuck Yuck...I hate snakes...even little garter snakes. Went to the driving range. Hit a bucket of balls and had lunch. I love spending time with her. Came back to her house where I saw a bigger garter snake curled up in the sun. I'll tell ya it didn't take me long to get in the house..LOL Spent some time talking with her Mom and Dad and then headed for home. As it was kinda late I stopped at Little Caesars and picked up a meal deal. Ken and Jen left for their Village Band Concert and I climbed into bed with my laptop and caught up on the Bachlorette. Today's plans are laundry and mowing the lawn.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I envy your life Mom!!! I wanna hang out and hit golf balls and crawl in bed with the bachelorette!!!