Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Tuesday

Yesterday while waiting for a package from UPS I tried to catch up on a new blog that Nicole had told me about about living life more simply. She had a link for another blog for a lady and her husband who live in a cabin on a float..a float is a bunch of logs bound together with a platform built on top of that and then a cabin built on top of the platform. Then its anchored to the shore with cables. As its anchored next to a very step cliff the only way to get to it is by boat. I sat here all afternoon reading their blog and then added it to my blogs to follow. This morning I woke up to a comment on my blog from the lady thanking me for following their blog. They live on the Powell River in Canada..How sweet of her to respond.. Today is the waiting game with FedEx so I can start using my oven to bake again. The bottom element burnt in half so I ordered one online..it also came from PA but it didn't leave till late afternoon Monday It arrived in West Henrietta this morning at 5 something and was on the truck for delivery at 7 something...those guys are quick !! Went and spent time with my kookie cousin last night. We always have a blast with them. They're headed off to Florida today in the car on a business trip. Was gonna do laundry but now its supposed to rain so Iguess I'll have to hold off until Friday..the next possibly nice day. Off to check face book and my e-mail seeings how I just got out of bed.

No comments: