Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday

Yeah the whole hammock thing didn't work out...I think I grabbed a movie and went in and laid down on my bed. Saturday Jen went with her Mom for the day. Ken and I took to check out Executive South in Henrietta. We stopped on White Spruce Blvd so Ken could get his blood work done then stopped at Calkins Road Wegmans to pick up a sub pack that I like to get...last time I checked my Wegmans they were out of them. So got it and a coffee for Ken. Off to Executive South..hit a bucket of balls and checked to see if spectators were allowed and if they had any leagues on Monday nights. Went to Price Rite in Southtown Plaza and spent way to much money..over to Bj's to pick up a few more things and then stopped at Marketplace Wegmans to get rice cakes...home we came. Hung out here until Jen got home and then made a trip to our Wegmans for something for supper..sushi for Ken, pot stickers,potato skins, mini ravioli, pepperoni chunks and sodas for all of us. Watched a movie and worked on my Pogo badges. Then it was off to bed. Got up this morning and went to church..tonight is Kindergarten Graduation..Oh my word..those little ones are always soooooooo cute in their little caps and gowns.

No comments: