Thursday, July 1, 2010

Finally got some work done...

Mother's Day we put both leaves in the table because Jen and her family were coming over for Mother's Day Lunch.. Finally today I got the table cleaned off and the 2 leaves out of it..Man does my dining room look huge..LOL. Also vacuumed the hall,dining rooom, living room and kitchen. Paid bills. Caught up on Facebook and with e-mail. Now going to eat lunch and then its probably off to pick up dish soap that I thought I had and found out last night when it was time to do dishes I didn't. I was going to go to Walmart and get pics of the grandkids printed out to put in their photo frames but I think I'll wait a while on that. Especially after seeing how much I used my charge card last month. The grandpuppy has been here for almost a week and we're having a good time together. We play and play and then she sleeps..Usually she walks up to me while I'm doing something on the computer and snuggles up against my arm and goes to sleep..its a little hard to type like that. We've been working on potty training..so far not to bad..no accidents in the house yesterday but I'm not sure if she's trained or I am..LOL

No comments: