Sunday, July 18, 2010

Always playing catch up

It just seems so hard to keep up with this blog..not that there isn't stuff happening..maybe that's it..maybe there's so much happening that when I do get on the computer its spent catching up on e-mail and facebook. Got the window on the van replaced Tuesday. Had a great 4 days with my hubby and was sorry to see him go back to work on Wednesday. He was sorry to have to go back also. Saturday Jen #1 came over and she,Ken and I went to Kayla's birthday party in Geneva. Its a beautiful park and we had fun. Came home and my cousin, her husband and Auntie came over and we had a BBQ and then talked for awhile before heading over to make a run around the carnival grounds. Candy apple for cousin and fried dough for Ken and Auntie. Then we came back to the house and played Apples to Apples for a couple hours until it was time to watch the fireworks from the Webster Fireman's Carnival which we watched from our back yard. It was an awesome day but I'm beat. Tried to lay down and take a nap but got a phone call in the middle of it so I'm sure I'll sleep good tonight. Unfortunately a tooth that I've been having trouble with has decided its time to be taken care of so I'll probably have to make an appointment this week to get it pulled. AAARRRGGGHHHHHH so that's it for now

No comments: