Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Latest in My Life

Well its been kind of a sucky week health wise..Monday we went golfing and it was just so hot that it kind of knocked the stuffing out of me. Tuesday I went and spent time with the cousin and the auntie..Wednesday Nicole and I went to Nazareth College and gave blood..her for the first time. Came home and took a nap and then didn't feel real good after that. Ken came home and was hot and sweaty and tired from working in the extreme heat so after eating supper we just stayed home in the air conditioned house and watched church on the internet. You gotta love the internet that will allow you to go to church without leaving your house. Thursday and Friday are kind of a blur...though Friday night I did manage to get to Reformers Unanimous at church..first time I'd been in a while. Saturday Ken,Jim, Nicole, Jen #1, Taylor and myself went to a Rochester Red Wings games...we really thought the Wings were gonna pull off a win but they fell apart in the top of the 9th. Stuck around for the ESL sponsered fireworks and walked out to the parking lot to find out someone had smashed out the back window of the van. GGGRRREEEAAATTTT !! It was a breezy ride home..Because nothing was taken..ie 2 sets of golf clubs and 2 purses the cops wouldn't even come out and do a report. I told Taylor there's never a dull moment when you hang around us. Today we celebrated the 40th anniversary at our church so we had Sunday School at 9:20 instead of 9:45 and morning service at 10:45 instead of 11:00 and then a picnic on the grounds..came home and called the glass department of my insurance company and I've got an appointment scheduled for Tuesday morning to get the back window replaced. Now just sitting around trying to figure out what to do the rest of the day until Big Brother comes on.

No comments: