Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday

Wow what a difference 4 days make. Lets see...Tuesday I baby sat..Wednesday I took little Miss Stella to meet my Mom and Aunt. Jim came to church with us. Thursday I had to go to Oakfield for a funeral. Got to meet my son's new girlfriend..or I should say get reaquainted with her. I knew her when she was much younger. OH..Thursday I also dropped my van off at Doyle Chevrolet..oh boy !!!!!!!! One new power steering unit, solenoid and gasket on my transmission and a transmission service and $1200 and I have it back. At least it should be good for a while...I hope. Last night as we were getting ready to go to bed Ken coughed and yelled out in pain. The pain was enough to bring tears to his eyes. Got into bed and this morning when he got up he could hardly move, couldn't take deep breaths and when he went to the bathroom he had blood in his stool. We were pretty sure the 2 weren't related but we wanted to get it checked out and make sure. So after 3 1/2 hours in the ER, and blood tests and an x-ray later he was pronounced ok...just a pulled muscle and the other had nothing to do with it. I think he just wanted the day off because Jen and I were going to be home..LOL. Not really...he isn't like that. We came home and then went to Red Robin for lunch. I had the battered cod and fries..it was so good. Came home and I did what I was supposed to do this morning. Do the yearly mass clean up of dog poop. I learned 2 things..a large rubber band holds the tops of the plastic garbage bags so they don't fall into the garbage can and I don't have to fight with them and 2...1 large dog is a lot easier to clean up after then 2 large dogs. About 2 hours and 2 bags..yes !!!!!!!!!!Oh OH...just remembered I have to pay bills..bye

No comments: