Thursday, April 22, 2010

Trying to catch up

Ok lets see if I can remember all I did since a week ago yesterday. NOpe..I can't. LOL. I have no idea what I did Thursday. Friday I tried to get the house picked up in anticipation of a week with the grandkids. Grandkids got here around 5:30 ish...just hung out the rest of the night. Saturday Ken, Ian and I went grocery shopping while Kayla and Colin hung out here with Aunt Jen. Sunday was church. They still have a hard time figuring out why we go to church on Sunday night but they did great. Came home and had nachos. Monday...was laundry day. Boy oh Boy did I have 5 lines full of laundry. The towels had to wait until some of the clothes were dry to be hung out but the wind was blowing alittle so the towels didn't wait that long to be put out. All the laundry got done on the same day. Tuesday we went to Springdale Farm. I wasn't overly impressed but I'm going to give it another try this summer. I have to remember that its still early in the year. Wednesday was the zoo with my Aunt, cousin, cousin's adult daughter,her friend, my teen and 9 count'em 9 kids 12 and under. But we had a blast. Now a BBQ is in the works for Saturday. Today is gonna be laundry again and maybe a quick trip to BJ's for me for our 3rd gallon of chocolate milk. We picked up our 2nd gallon of white milk yesterday. I gotta say these kids love milk but that's ok...its better then sugary drinks. Well guess better get my honey's breakfast going and his lunch packed. Unfortunately he doesn't get to have all this fun time with us...he has to work to put food on the table.

No comments: