Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Morning Thoughts

So much as been running through my mind lately. Like the state of the economy and the way the world is going in general. Will I be able to take care of my family if the unexpected happens? What if...I lose my pension...what if...hubby loses his job..what if..what if...what if...Its kinda scary. I am capable of growing vegetables..I'm working on my being able to start vegetables from seed and not having to go to the nursery and buy plants. I've started on my solar power project. I've bought one set of solar panels from Harbor Freight. Just have to get a couple of 6 volt golf cart batteries and then I can play with that more. I also need to get my 3 propane tanks filled. I bought a hose that will go from my propane tanks to my coleman stove so I can use them instead of those little 1 lb propane cyclinders. I'd like to get some barrels so I can catch the water that comes off the roof. I hate having to pay for water..when there's free water everytime it rains.I also hate paying $400 a year for garbage pick up but I don't see a way around that right now. I want to start downsizing the crap I have around here too..so much junk just sitting around. Now if I could only find the ambition..well off to start making breakfast for the fam and then off to church. Wonder waht the Lord has in store for me today.

No comments: