Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thursday

Well its been quite a week. Tuesday I sent over to my Aunt's and hung out until Ken got out of work. Then we went to supper at Sal's Birdland. Came home to let the dog out and there was a message on the answering machine from my bank. Apparently somebody got ahold of my bank account numbers and had been trying to spend my hard earned (hahahaa) money. They want me to open new accounts. I have to wait until Friday when Ken can go as he's on my accounts also. Went to Mona Lisa and picked up desserts and then went back to Auntie's to play a game of Apples to Apples. Wednesday I didn't do much until it was time to go to church. Last Friday there was a house explosion in Orleans County. It was next door to where we used to live in Waterport..the man injured in the explosion was the brother of some kids I used to play with growing up. Steve died yesterday. Its very sad that he's gone. The good news is Steve knew Jesus Christ as his Lord and Saviour and is in heaven right now. On the garden front..I'm supposed to be out planting my potatoes in barrels..I have styrofoan peanuts in the bottom of the barrels and a cardboard disc in each..now all I have to do is put in some top soil, place the seed potatoes in, and cover them with dirt. Then as they stems grow I'll cover them and this fall hopefully I'll empty them out and there will be potatoes. Well off I go to do more work..

No comments: