Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday

Well lets see..I went and worked out this morning. Unfortunately I got to the gym and then realized I'd forgotten my MP3 player so no listening to TV's...its kind of boring to just walk and have nothing to keep me entertained so I upped the intensity a little and walked for 35 minutes. Did my strength training and then headed for home. Got the laundry all done and hung outside on the clotheslines and on one of my trips out I looked at the pots I have seeds planted in on the back porch and have 19 count em...19 little broccoli plants poking through. I planted 2 in each of 12 pots so I have the potential of 24 broccoli plants. In a couple of weeks I'll transplant them into larger pots. I'm excited..I only planted them Thursday so in 4 days they've started growing. Now all I have to do is keep them alive until its time to plant them outside.I feel positively giddy...hahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Met Mom at her surgeons for her last appointment. Everything looks good and is healing nicely. Took a drive out to the Chili library to pick up a book..yes I know I could have put a hold on it and had it delivered to Webster. It was such a nice day I wanted to drive..and think. It was a very relaxing time. Well I guess I better figure out what to make for supper and get the clothes off the line. What a wonderful day its been....so far.

No comments: