Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday

YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My lawn mower started today...not that I did anything with it but it started. 21 broccoli plants are up. I can't wait till they get big enough to plant. I have 2 bags of topsoil in the garage that are all dried out..I may dump them out on a tarp and add some peat moss and then lightly water it and see if I can get it useable..then I could put it in the grow bed that doesn't have anything in it and plant some of them there...I think its 2X6 so I should be able to plant 12 plants there and then find room in the big grow bed for the other 9. My potato barrels aren't doing anything yet. I'm not feeling good about them but we'll see. Some of the onions are looking good and a garlic or 2 have sprouted. I may have some spinach coming up but it will be a little while before I'll be sure that what it is and not weeds. So thats my update for today.

No comments: