Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spring has Sprung !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I finally mowed the lawn...Oh man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That felt so good..the smell of fresh cut grass. I caught the grass in the catcher and dumped it in the compost bin. Watered my 2 small grow beds..the onions are really looking good and there is definitely spinach coming up. Broccoli are looking good and another one popped through...that makes 22 out of 24. I got just a touch of sunburn today.It'll tan up fast though. I got done mowing the lawn and looked at it and realized how crooked the rows were..LOL That's because I was so busy looking at the roof while I mowed trying to figure out how many solar panels I thought I could fit on my roof. At least I don't have any shrubs to mow over while I'm dreaming. Put every thing away and came in and made sloppy joes and put lentils,rice and spices in the rice cooker.All I had to do was add water and warm the sloppy joe in the microwave. Good thing coz I was beat from following the lawn mower around the yard for 2 hours..and day dreaming of course...Ken and Jen did dishes and then it was off to church. Somebody forgot to put the garbage out when they left and Jade had a hay day emptying it out..I got to pick it up...now just relaxing and watching Law and Order. Soon to bed.

No comments: