Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday

My Mom called yesterday morning and said they were transferring my Uncle to a "Comfort Room" better known as hospice. He has a DNR so there isn't any sense of keeping in ICU. Jim and Nicole came to church yesterday morning and then spent the day with us and went back to church last night. We watched this show through Netflix livestream I think its called entitled 30 Days...about people who do things out of their comfort zone for 30 days..its a pretty good show. We didn't watch all of season one but I want to watch the rest of it. Last night I went up to Brockport Hospital to chase my Auntie and Mommy back to Henrietta for some sleep..well my original goal was to drive them back to Henrietta but hard headed Auntie wouldn't let me..and when I say chase...I mean chase...you little speed demon you...LOL My aunt reads my blog so I gotta raze her a little..I love ya Auntie. I talked to my cousin who is stuck in California with her hubby waiting for a load that will send them towards home..we talked from Brockport hospital to Henrietta to Webster..yes yes I admit it...I talk on my cell phone while driving. Got home at 10 to find out that my wonderful hubby had made me a quasidilla....or however you spell that thing that is 2 torillas with cheese between them and then heated in the skillet..LOL. This morning I got up and went to the gym. Did my hour on the treadmill and then my strength training..then came home and ate my carrots and celery dipped in blue cheese dressing...it so makes it worth working out..ohhhhh and for breakfast before work out I had an eggbeater omelet with canadian bacon and cheese in it..yes I know the cheese isn't that good for me but I needed the protein..and the cheese keeps the canadian bacon from falling out. So now I'm catching up on my blog...and gonna check out my 46 e-mails...probably half of which are spam. Later

No comments: