Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tuesday

Well its been a busy morning...got up and made Ken's coffee and did my Bible devotions. Made Ken's breakfast and then headed off to the gym. Did my hour on the treadmill and my strength training and then headed home. I still had 6.77 pounds of 90% lean ground beef. So I made 31- 1/4 pounders and have them in the freezer freezing so I can repack them. Just got a message from my 3nd cousin on facebook that my Dad's sister Marge was taken to Erie County Medical Center with an aortic aneurysm and aortic tear. I don't have any more information then that right now. Well my little grandpuppy isn't coming to spend the night tonight...I'm sad..but she should be here tomorrow night. James called and asked me to look up some places for him that would help him unload the truck. Mom called and I talked to her for a while. Nicole has called me 4 times...LOL. I think I need a nap..right after I eat lunch.

No comments: