Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wednesday

Its been a busy day....off to the gym at 7:30..I told a lady at church I'd watch her 3 year old while she took her baby to get some blood work done. Be there by 9:15..no problem...I'm always done by 9:00. Well today another lady from church shows up at the gym and wants to talk...then Nicole calls and wants to talk. Not that I'm complaining that Nicole called...just saying...that's the way it always goes. Finally get to her house around 9:30...She's back by 10:55...run home and start vaccuming. Nicole calls ..what am I doing? Vaccuming so Stella doesn't get lost in the dog hair from Jade. Play with the pup....check some e-mail...Nicole and I go to Red Robin for lunch and then MickyD's drive thru for a McFlurry...Back home. Nicole leaves at 2 so she can get ready for work and here I sit. ..with ham in the oven, rice in the rice cooker and sweet sweet little Stella asleep in her bed next to me on the couch. It don't get much better then this...LOL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Diane, thanks for the updates. That video of Stella is so cute. You have made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside again. Sharing family stuff is missing in my life right now. Didn't know how bad I missed it till now. Watching, and reading this has helped me so much!