Thursday, March 18, 2010

Back by popular demand..ME

Sorry I haven't blogged much lately but Life has gotten in the way. My heart is heavy that my baby girl is moving away..Ken, Jen and I went to Colorado March 4th though the 8th. Had a good time with Shaun and Heather. It probably is the last time we'll go to Colorado. Shaun goes to Missouri the end of May until the middle of August for MP training..then he's going to be stationed at Fort Drum in Watertown. At least maybe I'll get to see him once in a while. On the day we left we had to say good bye to sweet Heather...Shaun's now ex-wife. We flew out at 1:10 for Rochester, she flew out of the same airport at 1:43 bound for 2 years in Germany. We got to have lunch together before we left. It was very sad. I've been going to the gym but I'm not seeing much happening. Hopefully I'm building muscle coz I'm sure not losing any weight. Been spending time with my Auntie and cousin. My cousin and her husband are over the road truckers..so they're in and out. Its really been great connecting with family again..we've spent to many years apart. Mom went to the back doctor today and found out she has arthritis in her back. Next week she goes for a shot and then some physical therapy. My sister's boyfriend is having hernia surgery May 3rd. Its very risky surgery because he's over weight and the hernia is rather large. So we have that to look forward to. Ok..gotta run...grandkids are on their way. I'm thinking tomorrow is going to be Bounce It Out and Saturday may be the zoo..Haven't really decided yet..the fun part about being Nana is I can spoil them and then send them home...LOL

No comments: