Sunday, March 21, 2010

I had to take my babies home today

and its very quiet here...But I did get to spend the day with Nicole. Jim left this morning to move their stuff to Tennessee..He'll fly home Thursday and stay until the 3rd of April when he'll drive back to Tennessee and try to find a job. Nicole is going to try and stay in the apartment until April 3rd and then she'll probably move in with us until the middle of May. She has the cutest little pup. I'll upload a pic at the end. The trans axle in my van has been clunking when it shifts. I've been trying to figure out when I'll have time to get it in and get it fixed. Today Nicole and I went to Wegmans and as we pulled in the parking lot the van started making a weird noise which I quickly figured out was the power steering. Got home checked the fluid level and there wasn't any..off to Auto Zone I went to buy some. I bought the kind that is supposed to seal leaks. Hoping that takes care of that problem. I really can't afford a car payment right now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi There! Thanks for all the blog updates the last few days! I've enjoyed reading them. Seriously, about the van, if the P/S fluid was gone, and noisey, it had to go somewhere! IE - leaked out due to a problem. It can either be in the steering rack, or a leaky line somewhere. Either way it will have to get fixed - if not,it will leak out again, and you will lose power steering. So, it will probably need attention soon. Same with the axle - if it's clunking, or doing funny things, it will be better to address it sooner rather than later. Cheaper to fix it then buy a new vehicle, but definitely fix it.

I guess I didn't realize that Nicole and Jim were moving that soon, or in stages. April 3 is like 2 weeks? Oh my...and she is going to stay with you guys till the middle of May? Wow - things go fast don't they... Need to find away to see all of you guys by then somehow. Maybe we can figure out something.....

Nicole said...

I agreeeeeee something needs to be figured out :) Jimmy is coming home today and is going back April 3rd and yes I am going down in the middle of May...MADNESSSSS sheer MADNESSSSS!!! :)